TED talks is my personal favorite when it comes to Youtube channel. I have made it a point that everyday I see atleast one talk. It gives you a broader perspective and can also serve as inspiration. Here are few TED talks which surprises me no matter how many times I watch them:
1. This man thoroughly deserves respect. When he realized his wife had to choose between buying family meals and buying her monthly “supplies,” Arunachalam Muruganantham vowed to help her solve the problem of the sanitary pad. True meaning of persistence, sacrifice and victory.
2. The sixth sense man from India, gives me chills as I write this. Pranav Mistry demos several tools that help the physical world interact with the world of data — including a deep look at his SixthSense device and a new, paradigm-shifting paper “laptop.” Video will speak for itself.
3. 21 Year Old Usman Riaz grew up playing classical piano since the age of 6. Picking up guitar at 16 Usman taught himself how to play. A video to spark your self learning capability:
4. Though this does not teach you much, but it will definitely make you say “WTF”:
5. This video is worth a repeat in this blog, truly teaches you a lot on body language:
Hope you enjoyed it!